Author Guidelines Peer Review Reviewers Focus and Scope Publication Ethics Copyright Notice Author(s) Fee Plagiarism Policy
Every writer who is going to publish an article / paper on GOVERNABILITY is obliged to follow the general terms and conditions of writing below.
A number of general provisions regarding articles / papers to be published are as follows :
- Articles / papers in the form of results of field research, review of theories, original ideas, policy notes, as well as critical book reviews, are enlightening and provide insight.
- Articles / papers in accordance with the focus and scope of governmental science which are the original work of the author and have never been published or are not in the process of submission to be published in other journals or media.
- The author must ensure that the article / paper does not contain any form of plagiarism.
- Articles / papers can be written in Indonesian or English. Make sure the writing procedure is clear and precise.
- Articles / papers are typed in Microsoft Word (doc or .docx), A4 paper size, Constatia Font type, 12 pts Font size and 1.5 spaces.
- Manuscript length depends on the type of manuscript:
- Field research results: 5000-7000 words
- Overview of theories / ideas: 5000-7000 words
- original idea: 5000-7000 words
- Policy note: 2500-4000 words
- book review: 1500-3000 words
- Procedures for citing and writing literature follow the Harvard Standard –APA Style.
- Manuscripts are sent by uploading them through the Addressed Open Journal System http://jurnal.apmd.ac.id/index.php/governabilitas Deadlines for submissions are April 1 for the June issue, and October 1 for the December issue