- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The author should be aware that by submitting an article to this journal, the article's copyright will be fully transferred to the Jurnal Komunikasi Pemberdayaan. Authors are allowed to resend their manuscript to other journals or intentionally withdraw the manuscript only if both parties Jurnal Komunikasi Pemberdayaan and Authors) have agreed on the issue. Once the manuscript has been published, authors are allowed to use their published article under the Jurnal Komunikasi Pemberdayaan copyrights.
All authors are required to deliver the agreement of license transfer once they submit the manuscript to the Jurnal Komunikasi Pemberdayaan. By signing the agreement, the copyright is attributed to this journal to protect the intellectual material for the authors (Download Author Statement)). Authors are allowed to share, copy, and redistribute the material in any medium and in any circumstances.