Peer Review Process
The submitted manuscript of Jurnal Komunikasi Pemberdayaan will be processed in peer-reviewed. The stages of the double-blind review process applied at JKP as follows: https://jurnal.apmd.ac.id/index.php/JKP/about/submissions
1. Submission of manuscripts is only processed via online i.e OJS of JKP, website: https://jurnal.apmd.ac.id/index.php/JKP/about/submissions
2. The incoming manuscripts will be checked whether it complies JKP author guidelines and template for submission, also whether the manuscript matches the focus and scope of JKP. If appropriate, the next process will be carried out, and if not, we will recommend the manuscript to be submitted to another journal. Managing Editor of JKP will notify immediately via email to the author within two weeks.
3. The editor will inform the authors of the results of the review. Manuscripts that qualify at this stage will proceed to the double-blind review stage by peer reviewers. Reviewer will be chosen based on their reputation in the international publication number and the study quality. The editor will send an invitation letter to each candidate of the reviewer. After the candidate of the reviewer has been informed of their availability for the reviewing process. Editors and reviewers provide constructive feedback on the evaluation results to the author in six months.
4. Manuscript that is accepted with revisions (minor or major), it would contain comments from peer reviewers and would be returned to the author for revision. Referring to the JKP policy, reviewers only give suggestions on whether the manuscript is accepted or rejected. Meanwhile, the final decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript is in the hand of the editor and editor in chief.
5. The author is given the time to revise the manuscript no later than four weeks. The determination of the article that will be published in JKP is by considering two main aspects, namely: relevance and contribution of articles on the new knowledge nursing and practical development.
6. Manuscripts that have gone through final revisions and accepted by the editor will be published in the edition determined by the editor in chief.
The manuscript review process usually takes 4 to 12 weeks. The editor can create an account for each reviewer and then send a manuscript by OJS. All of the reviewing processed is done by way of a double-blind review and is managed by the editor in OJS. If a reviewer submit a manuscript to JKP, the editor will send to another reviewer to avoid conflict of interest.